Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives. Your wedding ceremony is the keystone event of your wedding day. It sets the tone for your entire celebration. Our goal is to create for you a wedding ceremony that is a reflection of your love and your relationship.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Jennifer and Jared

On their wedding day, the bride and groom are showered with good wishes, usually in the form of toasts at the reception and sentiments written in cards. In April 2007, for the ceremony of Jared and Jennifer Ashlock, I asked if I could request some heartfelt and/or light hearted blessings from some family and friends. I e-mailed and called the list of people the bride and groom gave me and got back lovely blessings that I kept private until I read them to Jared and Jen at the ceremony. They were delighted. Because their ceremony was non-religious, these blessings took the place of a prayer, blessing the union. They further personalized an already very personal wedding ceremony. These personal blessings and well wishes could also be read at the ceremony by a family member. This is one example of how customized a Celebrant wedding ceremony can be.